Symphony i50 Firmware Flash File
Here you will find Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) for Symphony i50. The Flash Tool, USB Driver and Flashing Instructions has been included.
[*] Chipset: Mediatek MT6580.
[*] Flash Tool: Smart Phone Flash Tool.
Download Symphony i50 Firmware Flash File
Build Number: F3665_DF36651_C009
Android Version: v6.0 (Marshmallow)
File Size: 1.06 GB
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Symphony i50
How To Flash Symphony i50
- First, you need to download and install SP flash tool and USB drivers for your Symphony i50
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers Symphony i50
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.